Maple Chef’s Table Dinner 2023
Saturday, March 18th at 7 pm for a Chef's Table Dinner; Maple Themed: 4-course pairing dinner with Flag Hill wines/...
Special Maple Themed Chef Table Edition:
Chef’s Table Dinner Series are dinner events that happen at Flag Hill! Our winter Chefs Table Dinner series is hosted in our post & beam dining room with community seating (6-10 people per table).
Dinner reservations are $75 per person of which includes the 4-course dinner, wine/spirit/ or cocktail pairings with each course, tax and hospitality.
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction info must be provided at the time of making your reservation to the dinner.
Spicy Maple Magic Trick
• Butterfly pea flower infused Flag Hill White Rum, fire roasted jalapeno maple syrup, house sour mix. Garnished with an orange wheel
• Sweet Corn Pana Cotta
• Flag Hill Bacon
• Maple Syrup
• Corn Flake Crumble
• Shaved Brussel Salad
• Maple Vinaigrette
•Paired with: Crisp
Duck Leg Confit
• Black Pepper
• Maple Clementine
• Sweet Potato Waffle
• Arugula Finish
•Paired with: Cayuga
Flag Hill Pork Chop
• Chipotle Maple
• Roasted Carrot
• Jalapeno Slaw
•Paired with: Flag Hill Red
Hand Made Ravioli
• Squash Filling
• Maple Syrup
• Brown Butter
• Pecan Finish
•Paired with: Flag Hill White
Maple Silk Cream Pie
• Fresh Whipped Cream
• Apple Finish
•Paired with: FlapJack Fizz
• Flag Hill Bourbon, Sugar Maple Liqueur, house made vanilla cream soda. Garnished with whipped cream and house made butterscotch
1. Price for the event is $75 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation with each guests meal choice
o Any dietary restrictions
3. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
4. Reservations may be canceled up to a week and a half before the dinner. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed by EventBrite.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 6pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, cough, or shortness of breath