Flag Hill Valentine’s Dinner
Saturday, February 12 at 7 pm for a Chef's Table Dinner; 3-course dinner including wine with dinner entree.
Enjoy an intimate Valentine’s dinner in the Post & Beam dining room, by the fireplace, at Flag Hill Distillery & Winery.
This dinner is a 3-course dinner with main course being paired with a wine. Dinner reservations are $50 per person of which includes the 3-course dinner wine pairing with main course, tax and hospitality.
Strawberry Feta Salad – Fresh sliced strawberries, crumbled feta, toasted pecans on a bed of mescaline greens drizzled with creamy raspberry dressing
Entrees (choose one) accompanied by sweet potato and carrot puree and roasted asparagus.
Pastrami Crusted Bistro Steak teres major bistro steak crusted with pastrami seasoning finished with chipotle brown sugar compound butter Paired with No. 3
Roasted Crab Stuffed Sole handmade crab stuffing wrapped sole filet with lemon caper sauce Paired with Flag Hill White
Black Bean Street Corn Zucchini Fresh zucchini filled with a black bean and street corn style stuffing and topped with lime crème Paired with La Crescent
Tangy Goat Cheesecake homemade goat cheesecake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction info must be provided at time fo making your reservation to the dinner.
1. Price for the event is $50 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation with each guests meal choice
o Any dietary restrictions
3. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
4. Reservations may be canceled through a week and a half before the dinner. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed by EventBrite.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 7pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.