Flag Hill Distillery & Winery March 2023 Chef’s Table Dinner
Saturday, March 4th at 7 pm for a Chef's Table Dinner; 4-course pairing dinner with Flag Hill wines/cocktail!
Chef’s Table Dinner Series are dinner events that happen at Flag Hill! Our winter Chefs Table Dinner series is hosted in our post & beam dining room with community seating (6-10 people per table).
Dinner reservations are $75 per person of which includes the 4-course dinner, wine/spirit/ or cocktail pairings with each course, tax and hospitality.
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction info must be provided at the time of making your reservation to the dinner.
Avocado Sour –
•Rye • Fresh Avocado • Lemon • Lime • Pineapple • Wasabi Foam
• Seeded lions mane cake
• Mixed seeds
• Avocado wasabi Butter
• Rice cracker
• Grilled pear salad
• Toasted Almond
• Fresh Greens
• Honey vinaigrette
•Paired with: Vignoles
Grilled Mahi Mahi
• Warm Spices
• Tomato fennel confit
• Caramelized onion
•Paired with: Cayuga
Braised Short Rib
• Tomato Cardamom Sauce
• Carrot Rosti
• Flag Hill Bacon
•Paired with: Plum
Potato Cochugang with Braised Egg
• Sweet potato
• Black Sesame
• Green Onion
•Paired with: Raspberry
•Cream Cheese Icing
• Candied Lemon
• Fresh Blackberry
•Paired with: Raspberry Creamsicle
Orange rum, raspberry vanilla syrup, orange juice, heavy cream, bitters. Garnished with brulee orange slices.
1. Price for the event is $75 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation with each guests meal choice
o Any dietary restrictions
3. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
4. Reservations may be canceled up to a week and a half before the dinner. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed by EventBrite.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 6pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.