Flag Hill Distillery & Winery April Chef’s Table Dinner
Saturday, April 23 at 7 pm for a Chef's Table Dinner; 4-course pairing dinner with Flag Hill wines/cocktail!
Chef’s Table Dinner Series are intimate dinner events that happen at Flag Hill!
This April dinner will be hosted in our Post & Beam dining room with community seating (6-10 people per table).
Dinner reservations are $75 per person of which includes the 4-course dinner, wine/spirit/ or cocktail pairings with each course, tax and hospitality.
April 2022 Chef’s Table Dinner Menu
Long Fermented Parker House Rolls- cultured butter, black truffle, micro tangerine
Paired with The Boulevardier Cocktail
Grilled Broccolini Caesar Salad- parmesan emulsion, olive oil croutons, shaved parmesan, white anchovy
Paired with Sparkling La Crescent
ENTREES (choose one)
Spring Barotto – toasted barley, english peas, charred garlic scapes, ricotta salata
Paired with Crisp- Just as the name suggests light and crisp with a juicy finish. Dry on the palate and a nose of fresh summer citrus, stone fruit, and orange blossom
Rosemary & Roasted Garlic Marinated Lamb Sirloin – wild mushroom agrodolce, creamy polenta, grated grana padano
Paired with Flag Hill White -A delicate white wine with hints of citrus and pears complemented by a hint of oak and a clean finish
Buttermilk Panna Cotta – sour cherry compote, honeycomb tuileI
Paired with Tart Cherry Cocktail
*Your ENTREE CHOICE and any needed dietary restriction info must be provided at the time of making your reservation to the dinner.
1. Price for the event is $75 per person, including tax and gratuities.
2. Please include the following information:
o Your Name, Contact Phone & Email along with: Number of people for the reservation with each guests meal choice
o Any dietary restrictions
3. Reservations will be taken until capacity is reached.
4. Reservations may be canceled up to a week and a half before the dinner. Any cancellations after this time period will be charged at $25 per person. If you/we are able to fill the seats, there will be no charge. All Credit Card payments will be processed by EventBrite.
Arrival Time / Dress Attire / Format:
1. You may arrive 15 minutes before the event (of which begins at 7pm) so enjoy a beverage from the cash bar.
2. The gift store will be open at last call for anyone looking to purchase any Flag Hill products.
3. Most guests come dressed in business casual and/or nice jeans with a dress shirt or top.
Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including:
b. Respiratory symptoms such as sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, cough, or shortness of breath
c. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue
d. Changes in a person’s sense of taste or smell
e. If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other guests at risk and come back another day when you feel better.